Saturday 10 September 2016

Freedom don't care

Practically speaking, the aim of all the hard work that anyone does in their life should be a greater amount of freedom. RighT?

I mean, if you can't what you want to do, really want to do... then what would be the purpose of ever doing the stuff that we do?

Sure, there are greater motivations, like for the sake of science, the universe and so on... but these seem to be choices that we make, simply our choice to further the cause of science. IN other words, by itself science would not have a meaning. It would be a warble of sounds amongst the many that can be produced by a vibrating larynx, and that's it. But, since we attach some meaning to it, we make it something bigger than it is.

So, the work that we do, ensures that our personal meaning gets transmitted to the world. Freedom is what allows us to do that. But, the question, 'the' question is... what if we loose the sight of it/ the meaning of it/ the joy of it doing the work that we do, for the hardness turns our heart cold.

Let me Clarrrrrify

My dad. Maybe everyone has had some kind of issues with their dads. I don't have an issue per sae, just a reformatory zeal to make him see the world in a more kinder, gentler, livelier way. He was in the army for 3 decades. I don't think that he has a 'personal meaning' for living his life anymore. There was a training mind wash, a peer conformity mind wash, an image conformation mind wash and he has been standardised to a stock army officer.

That is, I mean that shouldn't be, but that is sad. The valiant life, the life of glories, but for what. You, the dear reader taking in the retinal messages and converting them into some sort of syntactical patterns from your memories, the 'you' must never ever leave the sight of this meaning. Otherwise, diamonds wouldn't be pieces of stars that seal marriages only pressurised carbons and ice creams wouldn't be the rush of childhood, merely fats and cream.

FIzzLING

The process of maturation, dealing with life stressors and hardships is bound to make us less curiouser and curiouser. It packs us into silos of personality less, grey packing that has the safest security standard, the least mad and the most useless in the same breath.

I remember the joy of finding out that the chocolate feast Ice-cream that I loved, was now offered with a free mango Dolly, I mean that was heaven once. I have the money to eat that everyday today. I don't however, give a rats shit. Not that rats shit too much. They might, I don't have any experience, but the point is that I don't have that excitement towards life anymore. It's the process of dying staring at me and the boredom of going on living is propelling me headlong into it.

Our age doesn't have an overreaching goal/fight/ambition. Just a bunch of facebook noobs that have nothing better to do than getting dressed up/buffed up and showing it to others. I know I am being judgemental, but that's maybe because I don't find meaning in the life that's churning around me, fizzling into endless snores.

The Solution....


No comments:

Post a Comment